9/3/19 - Favorite Scripture

Alma 26:11-12
"I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever"

Or our mission scripture we quote every morning before leaving the house, Alma 26:22 "Sim, aquele que se arrepende e exercita a fé, e faz boas obras, e ora continuamente sem cessar — a esse é concedido conhecer os mistérios de Deus; sim, a esse será concedido revelar coisas nunca antes reveladas; sim, a esse será concedido levar milhares de almas ao arrependimento, assim como a nós nos foi concedido levar estes nossos irmãos ao arrependimento."


Em seg, 2 de set de 2019 17:07, Ben & Tiffany Barlow <btbarlow@hotmail.com> escreveu:
Hi Emma, Kalia was wondering what your favorite scripture is.
Love you!
Mom

Comments

Popular Posts