11/19/18 - Emma Letter to Family

mari eat some pho and think of me. I love you! Hammer I havent caught any camelons yet, I'm glad you like being samel. I want to watch a a video of your performance when I get back!


Mom, My lds express arrived friday... maybe before friday but I picked it up friday. I want to wait to open it but if there are decoration or something I want to open those before the season ends you feel? Blanco will get a gray letter of death if her package sistuck in customes. I'll talk to one of the elders in the scritorio and I'm sure we can figure it out and still be secretive. Thank you so much! That's awesome you're getting yuor passports! Please get on emails for flight deals to sao paulo. When else are you going to get to come to Brasil and stay with the locals and be with someone who speaks portuguese and can be your guide. When parents come to pick their missionaries up they usualy stay a night or two in President's house. It would be so cool. Also, I'm close to a beach and I kinda want to see a beautiful brasillian beach before i leave, or maybe when I come back and visit. Whatever. Anyway, it'd be cool. 
Mission rules are inspiried but the church has changed a lot of things in the manual since it was released. I'm praying for an updated manuel soon because Our problem is we have missionaries who twist the rules becasue it's ulclear with what's printed and some changed the church has made. Grandma shea... I remeber when I left  the last thing she said to me was "I'll always be with you" I love that woman. I'm praying for her. 
AYYYYYYY SIMMM RAPAZ!!!!!! Hammer blowing away the directors and slaying with this new role! Whoot whoot! That's my brither meismo!
The video sounds so cool! I love how when we stay away from "GHing" oursleves "Gloria das Homens" God really put us in the spotlight. That's something I'm trying to lean in patience this transfer. I've been on a low self esteem run this week because of everything happening but I did a "project purification fast" which is usually for the lord to point out how you can  improve but I also asked to see what I was doing well. That helped a lot. 

Dad, my mission presidnet told us at the sisters conference if we cant get along with our compaions we likely to divorce our spouses. food for thought. MY CAMERA IS AMAZING! I'll try to upload more pictures but usually I can only be logged into one account at a time and my cannon id is under my non mission email so its a little hard. Serisouly this camera is a blessing becasue a few other missionaries have it and it makes transfering photos so much easier from one camera to another because of this wifi thing. That's too bad about in the heights but that's ok at least we dont have anyone in it this year. I miss cosy nightsd watching football with pho. but that's ok we all know I'm haveing more hun here in Brasil anyway kkkkkkk (that's brasillian for snickering) 

A few notes: My card doesnt ask for a password all the time. Every cashier tells me that's dangerous. Also when I overdraw I know it takes from my savings. this could be super bad and wipe me out if I lose my card. Anyway we can prevent that? 
In the midst of my low self esteem Sheila told me at lunch on sunday "sister barlow, im serious, I've seen a lot of sisters pass throught this area and none have picked up portuguese so fast as speak as quickly and eloquently as you do. Your vocabis huge!" tender mercy right there. 
Notes from sisters confrerce : We're given a precious responsibility to take care of our comps like precious daughters ofGod. WE're not meant to be them but to compliment one another in our teaching styles and other tings. 

Thabnsk fro your prayers I can xsure feel them! Lvoe you all!

Comments

Popular Posts