7/1/19 - I'm a grandma! Ft. TRIO!

Hey fam, I'm as happy as ever but I've just kind of accepted that being endlessly tired is just going to be apart of the rest of my mission. Tudo bem.
This week was filled with lots of craziness! We helped with the transfer and welcomed all the novinhos! Guess what?! I HAVE A GRANDAUGHTER! Matias is training a new American missionary! We had the leadership counsel as well. I have grown to love preparing and giving these trainings. Speaking of, this coming week I'll be in Sorocaba all week giving trainings in all the zones in the interor of the mission. It'll be hard to be a whole week without working in my area and following up with my investigators, but whenever this happens we like to say that we're delivering our area into the hands of God's angels. This is when the miracles happen! 
We've been in trio all week with my past companion, Sister Voltareli, as she gets ready to go home on July 9. With the short amount of time we've had in the area this week we found a lot of miracles. I love it when I get a prompting from the spirit, follow it, and it leads to something special. Someone once told me that we should wake up thinking, "Who needs me today." I've found when I'm looking for who needs me specifically that day, I'm more attentive to the spirit's promptings, I'm a more effective missionary and I'm happier because I'm focused on someone else and not myself.
I think that's all for this week! I love you all! 

Sister Barbie

1) Sister Blanco and I showed up at the leadership conference in the same dress. What's funnier is that we both borrowed them from other americans.
2) The 3 barbies
3) My daughter and grandaughter
4) All the SLTs we take care of
5) A picture Elder Freire took while we were waiting for lunch to be ready at a member's house. This describes my whole week.😴😅
 




 

Comments

Popular Posts