12/10/18 - Emma Letter to Family

Mari I love your christams wish list! Im sporry your friend has ben mean jsut remmbre to b3e like jesus and pray for thsoe who hurt you and always be kind no matter what. Hyrum, I have some memebers here that are around your age and they speak English and want to add you  on fortnight. Havfge mom send Sheila a message with your inof.


Mom thanks for heloping with my bank stuff. SISTER BERNARDO IS MY BEST FRIEND SERIOUSLY SUCH A TENDER MERCY and Ill for sure draw glasses on the stcking. I love you r spirituyal thoughts as always. I took pictures and will read them in more detail later. Question: I want to get eve, mari and you a skirt/dress here. I got eve that music skirt. Would you like a skirt in that same cut but a different print of would you like more of a maxi dress? Let me know.
Dad I love your way of putting mundane things in life. It's so entertaining. I love it! I told Sister Bernardo about our family band and a few other things and she basically loves our faily because "we never cease to surprise her" haha! I'm looking for a brasillin nativity set but they're super hard to find in my area.SCould you search amazon for me to just sto see if theyre avaliable. I put a piucture of an example on my cloud from my camera.
Sheila showed me the video you guys were in and I was find until eve hugged mom and I lost it. I miss those hugs man... tudo bem. Amo voces!  aLso My package only cost 5 dolars to release from cusotms! whot"

Comments

Popular Posts