11/12/18 - Yo Peeps

Don't have a lot of time today so I'll keep this short

Our investigators are progressing and I love them so much. Lots of dates marked for baptisms! We see miracles everyday.

I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON PEEPS! The stories are so cool and the gosple priciples are so applicable. Just read everyday it ok? Take President Neilson's challenge. FOLLOW THE PROPHET! Your day... no really your whole life will be better I promise

We helped the sisters in Alphaville move apartments down the street and so 5 sisters (one was sick and couldnt help) moved everything on a rickety dolly down a hill and into an apartment. Fridge, washing machiene, you name it. The looks we got were priceless. Someone asked if we were from a women's moving company and we answered we were from God's company.

I saw an iguana in the middle of the street and tried to catch it. Iguanas are cool.

Someone stopped me in a store and asked if I was from south Brasil (Santa Catarina) because of my accent. Booyah!

InsPIRA
ResPIRA
Não PIRA

Amo Vcs
Sister B

Angelica and Leticia's dad treats us like his own daughters and picked us these cool flowers
Just a little Brasillian Churrasco bem da hora
Thor street
"Brasillian's cars are like a mother's heart, there's always room for one more" - Sister Voltareli








Comments

Popular Posts