11/12/18 - Emma Letter to Family

mari - clean rooms are where the spirit can dwell
Hyrum - congrats on your role! SO cool! I wish I was thre to see you perform. IF you play the part right you have the potential to steal the show. GO FOR IT! hehehehe
Tahnks for tropic on capticorn info. I've been buying souvineers along the way the only problem is there arent a lot of tourist shops near me. Also, I need you to find out how much it would be to send a 2.5 pound ish package from ST george to riverton. I have a few things I want to send you all for christmas and a memeer here is going to st gorege in decenmber and offered to drop it off in the mail in the us for me. I've found a way to love my comp. There has just been a lot of drama and obedience issues. I'm learning stress management and pacience. Our lideres are helping a lot too. Thanks for the update on my stocks. I was wondering about that. I'm gald to hear Emma's wedding went well. It's so trippy to see those pictiures. Her husban is a good guy.  I danced with him at CVAC for a while. IT's weird I know but dad I'M GROWING UP! haha! Get comfortable with the idea of my friends getting married because it's happening. All the airsoft pictures look great!
That line is crazy mom! Thank you for sending it! I just got anotice I have another gray letter of death. I hope its not your package, I dont know if someone else sent a package. We'll see. I think it's awesome just now youre asking me all the typical mom questions. It shows you trust me thank heavens I get annoyed with some of my friend's mision moms who wontt quit wqorrying about every little thing. Thanks for being chill. I bought new shoes, my clothes are fine. we have a washer but air dry everything because this is brazil. The humididty makes it ahrd but its fine. I'm eating well and eaxerzixing during our 30 min exercize time. I've gained 20 pounds. I'm crying but Volterelli is heling me try to get back to my normal. Christmas has started way early here. It's 112 degrees but i'm glad because if it was colder I know id get trunky real quick. Brennan still write me every week. It's chill jsut like a friend type of thing. I'm always praying for you all!
Anbout last week's email
Luz is light mom
I'm sorry you had to special  order the day of defense
I dont know alot about the YW program here in brasil since I dont work with them much
Our mission is testing smartphones! Our mision leaders are testing them and I really hope it comes throght soonm it would make thisng 11234348247 times easier. with my comp i'm learning to "let it go before I let it in" It's been a lot better and we're friends again. Comunication skills are key and teh language barier doesnt help a lot. I'm fluent but sometimes when I get stressed I cant comunicate properly.
I thought I'd tell you a little more about Sister Blanco.
She's been a memebr for 2 years and found the church through members in her band. She's a rock singer and loves to sing stuff like Dream on and she's amzing. She's teh only memebre in her family an d I lvoer her. She only has one month more tna I do on the mission.

I Love you all so much Thanks for all your help and prayers and recitas and pictures!

I'm going to talk to  Sister Ribeiro about getting more of my medication here in brasil. My skin has gone downhill big time

Just a little example of the fog in my area
The iguana I tried to catch on the street
Pika pau or wood pecker
Moose da marcuja one of my favorite desserts. The brasillian resturant we went ot on my bday has this!
A napoleaan dynamite look alike I found on the subway. He probably doesnt even know who NPDYNM is
Jumpoing a lake. It was bigger last time. kkk,
Amo vcs




Comments

Popular Posts