5/28/18 - Emma Letter to Family

Mom- I'm excited about your chainshaw! Cool beans! I know some of the moms in the ward want to be facebook friends with you. I'll send names next week so you can look them up. Moms are the same all over the world. Loving and caring as ever. I love that everyone, especially the old ladies give really good hugs here. It's my favorite thing!
Dad- You've been in my prayers all week that you'd be able to relax! I'm glad youre finding time to do so. Thanks for writing me even though youre not at home! I appreciate it! Chainsaw sounds so fun!
Hyrum- I wish I couldve seen your scenes! Did you like your theater class? I was 8th grade president and 7th grade activities. Sounds like its going to be a great year! (help me out, what list are you talking about? Sorry I forgot.) 
Mari- LOL! Girlfriend that is so funny! I was just about to say go eat a slurpee for me because I've been craving one this week, but if you just got sick with them haha! too funny! What a coincidence! Everyone that sees our family picture thinks youre the little me!

I love you all! Enjoy your week!

1) 3 year old Catalina the insisted we take a selfie together
2) Look at my snazzy flower
3) Sister A. Riberio mimicking a mean old person that answered the door
4) 7 year old levi who taught us a song about cochroaches. The video is on the cloud.
 
 



Comments

Popular Posts